The Midwest Theological Forum Scholarship was established to assist applicants to The Rome Experience who are from dioceses suffering from severe financial hardship and are in need of financial assistance. The scholarship is open to all applicants who meet the qualifications of The Rome Experience and the requirements of the scholarship.
Scholarship ($1,000 to $8,000):
- A brief statement explaining your need for financial assistance
- A letter of recommendation from your pastor or seminary faculty member
- A letter of recommendation from your bishop
To apply for the scholarship:
- Download the application (See p. 10)
- Complete the application and requirements and submit them with your application to The Rome Experience.
RESOURCES FOR FUNDRAISING
Priority enrollment in the program is given to those applicants who can secure full funding. Applicants are strongly encouraged, therefore, to do everything possible to secure their own funding for the program.
Fundraising materials and support are provided in order to enable applicants to request only the funds that are absolutely necessary to participate in the program. With requests and questions, please contact us at 630-541-8519 x 28 or email@example.com.